“Daisho” is a Japanese term for a matched pair of traditionally Japanese swords using by the samurai. The concept of the Daisho WordPress theme originated with the pairing of a short sword with whatever long sword was being worn during a particular time period.
Daisho mode shows you a flexible and responsive project grid for your online portfolio. This theme is a great solution for portfolio for creative professionals and any of company who are looking for a minimal and professional design. The theme has a flexible and responsive layout, smooth navigation and clutter-free approach. Unbranded Option Panel has a beautiful interface will put your works in focus. Daisho theme is definitive portfolio solution for creative professional!
- Responsive Behaviors
- Unbranded Options Panel
- Automatic image resizing.
- Text Logo (+ tagline) and Image Logo support.
- 100% valid HTML5
- Compatible with WP3 .4
- Well crossing browser: IE9 +, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari
- External links in project and slide descriptions
- Portfolio display with category filter
- Daisho or TN grid
- Social Shares
- 2 homepage modes – Daisho and Classic
- Featured Slider
- Multi-category projects
- Present Identity, Web, Motion, Print, Photo projects and more!
- HTML5 video slides
- About Us section
- News section
- Services section
- Our Team section
- Social Buttons Shares
- Ability to create any other pages with custom layouts
- Contact Form
- PSD included
- Extensive documentation. There are many videos on support forum